For clients needing residential care, Q Health has several nearby residential options in beautiful homes and attractive apartments in nearby West Palm Beach and Delray Beach. Clients selecting to live in Q Health residences while participating in treatment are provided free and convenient transportation to and from Q Health residences and benefit from having 24 hour, trained, professional staff for support, guidance, and encouragement.
Q Health offers freshly renovated, furnished, and comfortable apartments and homes for our clients. Your designated housingwill be ready for your arrival and is supplied with basic amenities including all necessary kitchen appliances, a wall mounted television (including basic cable), and WiFi, electricity and water. Free self-serve laundry facilities are onsite.
Clients living in Q Health residences will be asked to submit to Breathalyzer tests on a daily basis and to provide urine specimens up to three times per week to ensure that our facility and all of our residents maintain their sobriety while living in Q Health residences. While we can recognize that we cannot keep anyone sober, we can ensure that residents that are not maintaining their sobriety are removed from the property so as not to interfere with the sobriety of other residents.
Q HEALTH HOUSING RULES
We do have expectations regarding the actions and behaviors of our residents. We have developed the following rules that all residents are required to abide by:
- No use of alcohol, drugs or any mood altering substances. This includes, but is not limited to: supplements, steroids, energy drinks or alcohol based mouthwash.
- All medications prescribed by a physician must be registered with management and any changes in dosage or medication must be reported immediately.
- All personal effects including clothing, bags, luggage, and the apartments are subject to search and inspection by staff at any time.
- Gambling is strictly prohibited.
- Residents may not lend any personal item to any other resident on the property.
- Possession of any types of weapons or firearms is not permitted.
- Pets and animals are not allowed on the property or in the apartment at any time.
- The use of tobacco products, in any form, must be in designated areas only.
- No open flames, including incense or candles, are prohibited in all apartments.
- No sexual activity is allowed on the property.
- Proper attire is required at all times in common areas.
- Physical or verbal confrontations are not permitted.
- Curfew Hours:
- Sunday – Thursday: 10:30 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday: 12:00 a.m. (midnight)
- Daily attendance at A.A., N.A., C.A. or another program of choice is required.Apartment must be kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Residents must have a full-time job within 2 weeks of arrival. Proof of employment must be provided to the Q Health management.
- No sleeping or napping in any of the common areas on property.
- Residents must attend weekly house meetings every Sunday.
- Residents must attend morning meditations Monday through Friday.
- Residents are required to attend Big Book Study group each Thursday evening.
- Residents are required to complete 2 hours of community service each month and provide proof of service to management.
Q Health offers several different options for residential care. Click on our list of housing options below to view photos of each residence.
West Palm Beach, FL –Stonehaven
Delray Beach, FL – Delray Housing, Men’s Apartments and Women’s Apartment