West Palm Beach, FL
2110 North Florida Mango Road
West Palm Beach, Florida 33409
Q Health Services is proud to announce the opening of our state-of-the-art adult, outpatient facility conveniently located just five minutes from Palm Beach International Airport and beautiful downtown West Palm Beach, Florida. With more than 8,800 square feet of interior space, our 2110 West Palm Facility provides a full continuum of outpatient behavioral healthcare treatment and services to adults with substance use disorders and co-occurring mental health disorders. Outpatient services encompass outpatient detoxification, partial hospitalization programs, intensive outpatient treatment, outpatient treatment, and aftercare treatment and services. The facility is open Monday through Friday from 9am to 8pm, offering clients flexible and convenient scheduling options throughout the morning, afternoon, and evening. Our 2110 West Palm Facility takes full advantage of the Q Wellness Model, a comprehensive, integrated holistic treatment system. The Q Wellness Model is deeply grounded in research and evidenced-based practices that are individually tailored to each person’s unique needs and treatment goals. Our 2110 West Palm Facility offers the following:
The Q Health Counseling Suite draws on diverse, evidenced-based therapy modalities individually tailored to each person based upon the person’s clinical needs, preferences, and treatment goals.
- Individual Counseling
offers important opportunities for each client to gain insight, improve decision-making skills and resilience, and achieve emotional stability.
- Group Counseling
further enhances learning and personal growth, supports positive social relationships, and builds the foundation for clients to experience mutual support and encouragement.
- Family and Marriage Counseling
is available (but not required) for those who would like to include family members and partners into their treatment. Family and marriage counseling uses short-term, solution-focused models to strengthen family structures and systems, support recovery, and build positive family relationships.
- Creative Arts Therapy
can be a valuable approach for clients who wish to discover and better understand their inner self, uncover hidden personal potential, and process complex thoughts and feelings that are sometimes difficult to put into words.
- Equine Therapy
is the discipline of using horses as a means to provide metaphoric experiences in order to promote emotional growth. Besides the immense enjoyment many find in simply being with horses, equine therapy promotes communication, self-efficacy, trust, and communication skills.
- Access to 12-Step Meetings
Clients have many opportunities to attend various 12-step meetings in the community to further support recovery and sobriety. Q Health staff provide transportation to 12-step meetings, including during evenings, weekends, and holidays.
The Q Health Medical Suite offers on-site medical care and services to each client as they begin treatment (as well as throughout treatment) and serves as a core component of our comprehensive assessment process. Our medical team is comprised of board certified physicians, advanced practice nurses, and registered nurses. Our medical team also serve as faculty members with prestigious medical schools and have specialized training and expertise in addiction medicine, psychiatry, family medicine, and behavioral health.
- Complete physical and history as each client begins treatment.
- Access to ongoing medical follow-up care, as indicated by each client’s health and medical needs.
- On-site psychiatric services for assessment and diagnostic care, psychotherapy, and psychopharmacological medication management.
- Access to ancillary chiropractic services, per the client’s needs and preferences for treatment of chronic pain, previous injuries, and to promote mobility.
The Nutrition and Wellness Suite offers on-site diet services available through our registered dieticians.
- Individual nutrition and diet counseling are provided to each client at the point-of-entry.
- Individual diet and nutrition counseling for clients experiencing weight gain as a result of taking psychotropic medications.
- Group activities and education which support healthy diets, food choices, and lifestyles.
- Individual and group counseling and support for those with eating disorders, and those challenged by weight and food consumption problems (e.g. underweight, overweight, and binge eating).
- In addition, our dietician provides consultation and guidance for selection of on-site meals provided to clients to ensure that food choices are delicious, healthy, and nutritious.
Ancillary Wellness Services are available and optional for clients who are so inclined. These services may be arranged as a one-time only session or also may be booked for ongoing sessions.
- Acupuncture Therapy for smoking cessation, pain management, relaxation, and mobility.
- Massage Therapy to promote relaxation, reduce muscle pain and tension, and reduce stress and anxiety.
Spiritual Guidance is offered as an option for those who wish to explore or continue in new or existing spiritual practices and disciplines.
- Access to on-site spiritual guidance from spiritual leaders from diverse spiritual backgrounds and practices.
- Meditation and guided imagery at both the individual and group level.
- Yoga and related mind and body practices which promote health and relaxation.
- For clients living in Q Health residences, many opportunities are available throughout the week, weekends, and holidays for clients to attend and participate in religious and spiritual services and events of their choosing.
Fitness and Recreation Services are an important aspect to the Q Wellness Model. Therapy is hard work. In turn, having opportunities to have fun, relax, and work out are healthy choices which further support and enhance sobriety, wellness, self-esteem, and positive social relationships.
- Our 2110 West Palm Facility offers a great outdoor space with covered dining and social areas, attractive landscaping, picnic tables and grills, and just an outdoor space where folks can enjoy beautiful south Florida weather and each other.
- Onsite recreation activities include basketball and tetherball.
- Opportunities for gym memberships with individual fitness instructors and coaches.
- On-site and off-site cardio, exercise, and fitness classes.
In addition, for clients needing residential care, Q Health has several nearby residential options in beautiful homes and attractive apartments in nearby West Palm Beach and Delray Beach. Clients selecting to live in Q Health residences while participating in treatment are provided free and convenient transportation to and from Q Health residences and benefit from having 24 hour, trained, professional staff for support, guidance, and encouragement.