GET HELP NOW! Addiction Specialist Available 24/7


all calls are 100% confidential

Patient Rights Policy
Nondiscrimination Policy
Confidentiality and Security Policy
Accessibility Policy
Billing & Payment Policy
Insurance Responsibility
Website Information Practices Policy
Notice of Health and Information Practices
Confidentiality of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Patient Records
Individual Right to Access Protected Health Information

For More Knowledge About Protected Health Information or to Report A Problem, If have questions and would like additional information, you may contact Q Health Group’s Compliance Officers at: 561.889.0296 or 855.228.9901

If you believe your privacy rights have been violated, you can file a complaint with the Department of Health and Human Services/ Office for Civil Rights (HHS/OCR) by email at [email][/email] or by calling the national office at 202-205-8725 and asking for the OCR Health Information Privacy Complaint form and/or for the appropriate Regional OCR Office.
However, communications that are sent directly to the Department of HHS/OCR are maintained by them for historical purposes, as required by law. Those communications are archived on a monthly basis, but are also protected by the Privacy Act, which restricts their use while permitting certain disclosures. There will be no retaliation for filing a complaint.

We will not retaliate against you for filing a complaint. You may also file a complaint with:

U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, S.W.
Washington, D.C. 20201
(202) 619-0257